2015 ATEE Annual Conference - Teacher Education through Partnerships and Collaborative Learning Communities
24 August 2015
University of Glasgow
24-26 August 2015
The 40th ATEE Annual Conference focuses on Teacher Education through Partnerships and Collaborative Learning Communities and it aims to offer opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas, stimulate discussion and encourage further joint activities and research in the following issues related to the conference theme:
- Teacher Education through collaborative partnerships
- Multiple and interconnected contexts for Teacher Education
- Collaborative learning communities
- Teachers' diverse professional learning needs and the implications for teacher educators
- Blended approaches to professional training
- Mentor support and challenge for teachers' professional learning
- Teaching for diversity and creativity
- Leadership for transformational change
- Teacher education identities
- Teacher evaluation and teaching standards
For more information, please visit the conference website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/education/atee2015.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 31 March 2015.
To submit your abstract, click here.
Early registration opens on 1 February 2015 and closes on 30 June 2015
Late registration from 1 July 2015 to 7 August 2015
08 May 2015
University of Latvia
Raiņa bulv 19 (Main building of University), Riga
8-10 May 2015
Education in the 21st Century is being addressed in the context of life-long learning and improvements in teachers’ non-stop professional development. New paradigms, approaches, technologies and many other novelties are introduced to make teacher education more and more targeted and effective for the benefit of their learners.
More than a decade has passed of the new Century and even the Millennium. The ATEE Spring Conferences now address a 20 years’ period of this happening, dissemination of innovations and better experiences in teacher education. These are sufficient periods to stop for a while, reflect on the achievements and evaluate added values of the experiences in reaching a better quality of teacher education.
15 April 2015 - submission of abstracts
30 April 2015 - notification of acceptance/rejection decision by email
Proposals should be sent to Prof. Linda Daniela by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the conference website: