2015 ATEE Annual Conference - Teacher Education through Partnerships and Collaborative Learning Communities
24 August 2015
University of Glasgow
24-26 August 2015
The 40th ATEE Annual Conference focuses on Teacher Education through Partnerships and Collaborative Learning Communities and it aims to offer opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas, stimulate discussion and encourage further joint activities and research in the following issues related to the conference theme:
- Teacher Education through collaborative partnerships
- Multiple and interconnected contexts for Teacher Education
- Collaborative learning communities
- Teachers' diverse professional learning needs and the implications for teacher educators
- Blended approaches to professional training
- Mentor support and challenge for teachers' professional learning
- Teaching for diversity and creativity
- Leadership for transformational change
- Teacher education identities
- Teacher evaluation and teaching standards
For more information, please visit the conference website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/education/atee2015.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 31 March 2015.
To submit your abstract, click here.
Early registration opens on 1 February 2015 and closes on 30 June 2015
Late registration from 1 July 2015 to 7 August 2015