22 August 2013
Østfold University College
22-25 August 2013
The title can include many perspectives as education is an investment in the future.
We therefore have to ask what future, or more precisely, what do we expect for the future? What do we want the future to be?
To answer those questions we have concentrated on three main tasks:
1. What do we think are the most severe challenges facing humans and humankind and what consequences should it have for teaching and teacher education?
2. What can we expect of technological development and what effects will it have on the role of teachers and students and of how we organize education in the future?
3. How do we educate teachers to meet a rapidly changing world? How to educate for the unexpected?
- 1 February 2013: on line submission opens
- 1 April 2013: deadline for proposals and abstracts submission;
- 1 May 2013: notification of acceptance/rejection decision by email,
- 1 November 2013: deadline for full papers submission.
For further information please visit the conference website: www.hiof.no/atee.
To register for the event click here.
For any additional information please contact Ms. Tone Skraning.Read more